Minecraft 1.0.0 Customized with 10+ Mods/HD texture
Today i will show you how to correctly use tons of mods on a vanilla Minecraft installation of the paid version on Windows. Plus how you can patch it for use with many of the HD texture packs available. For our custom minecraft install we use the following mods to include.
PART 1 - Mods to add to Minecraft.jar
- ModLoader | Download
- ModLoaderMp 1.0.0 | Download
- Minecraftforge-client-1.2.3 | Download
- Minecart_Compatibility_Layer_Client-4.0 | Download
- AudioMod | Download
- ConsoleV1.1 | Download
- CraftGuide-1.2.2 | Download
- SinglePlayerCommands-MC1.0.0_V3.0.1 | Download
- TooManyItems2011_11_29 | Download
PART 2 - Mods that go into mods folder
- Buildcraft-client-2.2.11 | Download
- Buildcraft-AdditionalPipes-31-4 | Dowload
- Buildcraft-LogisticsPipes0.1.3A | Download
- BCIC2crossover client v1.14b | Download
- Forestry-client-A-188.8.131.52 | Download
- Industrialcraft-2-client_1.43 | Download
- MineFactoryReloaded_Client_1.4.0 | Download
- PowerConverters_Client_1.3.0 | Download
- Railcraft_Client-2.2.1 | Download
- RedPower 2.0pr4b | Download
- RedstoneRemote_Client_1.1.0 | Download
PART 3 - 32x32 Textpacks Tweaks for some of the Mods
- Buildcraft Retextured 32×32 px | Download
- Faithful32_AdditionalPipes 32×32 px | Download
- Faithful32_IndustrialCraft2 32×32 px| Download
PART 4 - Install Guide
- Backup your .minecraft folder!
- Delete .minecraft folder for fresh install.
- Download & start HDpatcher.
- Open HDpatcher and use the + button to add the mods in exact order in STEP 1.
- Start minecraft once and close it again.
- Browse to ./minecraft/mods copy all zips/jar files from STEP 2.
- Unzip all files in STEP 3 to the according mod zips in .minecraft/mods.
Top Minecraft Reference
See here a big and comprehensive one stop shop minecraft reference guide for beginner to pro players of the payed version. Google+ post http://bit.ly/tBrhRa
- There are 241,920,000 logins per month. That’s the equivalent of every person in Indonesia – the fourth most populous country on the planet – logging in.
- Some 1,000 people login per hour on average, with 4,000 people logging in per second after the 1.0 launch.
- Two billion files have been downloaded by the launcher. Two billion.
- In game, 11,000 skins are downloaded per second.
Minecraft in insanely big numbers | PC Gamer - http://bit.ly/v3Ze9p
Minecraft 1.0 Reviews
Version history - Minecraft Wiki http://bit.ly/sMhsgS
Data values - Minecraft Wiki http://bit.ly/u6jDUt
Crafting - Minecraft Wiki http://bit.ly/tlHk3n
Smelting - Minecraft Wiki http://bit.ly/sgVR90
Brewing - Minecraft Wiki http://bit.ly/uqDeF6
Enchanting - Minecraft Wiki http://bit.ly/tVekdu
Redstone Circuits - Minecraft Wiki http://bit.ly/rFYe57
Vanilla Server Related
Bukkit Server Related
Now you can found CraftGlimp on Google+ - http://bit.ly/ul0sEd
Placed building in my SMP main world next to dome.
Experiment with how the end of the world works in Minecraft, and how there is no real end, but just a Hard Limit
Apartment building with 20 floors and 126 meters height on my personal Minecraft SMP server.